Our vision – Inspired to learn, supported to succeed
Uniform is a statement of pride in the school, a statement of belonging and a personal commitment by the individual to the school. Our school uniform is designed to present a positive image of our school to both our local and wider community. Parents are asked to purchase items from the recommended school suppliers.
The school uniform must be worn at the following times:
• Coming to school and going home from school.
• During lessons.
• All students must ensure that uniform is correct and smart when leaving registration periods and between all lessons.
Ringwood School provides parents/carers with a choice of three uniform suppliers, these are:
Ringwood School: We stock all uniform items in school, these can be purchased at Reception (cash, cheque or credit/debit card) or via the link below (credit/debit card).
• Good quality, tried and tested items competitively priced
• Excellent after sales service
• Assurance that your purchase meets the school uniform standards
• Students are welcome to try on items before ordering to ensure that the sizing is correct
For further details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Heidi Attwill on: 01425 475000
Click here to purchase uniform from the school: https://www.parentpay.com/ParentPayShop/Uniform/Default.aspx?shopid=117