Required – As soon as possible
We are looking for a friendly, approachable team player who is able to build a good rapport with young people. You will need to be enthusiastic, well mannered, caring and a great role model towards our students.
The role includes:
• Setting up and clearing down the lunch hall
• Collecting used trays, crockery and cutlery and taking these to the main kitchen for cleaning
• Clearing spillages and ensuring the lunch areas remain clean and free of litter
• Assisting with monitoring students in the lunch queue
• Litter picking around the school
Our lunchtime assistants play a pivotal role in ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our students throughout the site during their lunch break.
Hours: Monday to Friday 12.30 – 2.00pm, (7.5 hours per week) term time only
Salary: Grade A, Point 3, £2,743 p.a. (FTE £18,516 p.a.)
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification, will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and will have applied via the school application form. Ringwood School is committed to safeguarding students. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
If you would like to apply, please complete a Support Staff Application form on our website: https://www.ringwood.hants.sch.uk/vacancies/support-vacancies
Please email your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be dealt with on submission